- a coming out that is on your schedule
- a coming out that makes it easier for you to take
- a coming out that cherry-picks who knows according to your standards
- a coming out that makes sense
- a coming out that happens after certain transition milestones (HRT, surgery, therapy, etc.)
- a coming out, period.
If you’ve never had to come out as anything, don’t tell me how I should’ve just sat someone down and did it or tell me other ways of how I should’ve done it. Even if you have, coming out is different for somebody else and it’s easy to have this idea of how it should have went down if you aren’t actually that person.
Especially if you’re straight or cis, please check your privilege and don’t tell me how to come out. You’ll just look like an ass.
Reblogged it before, and I will reblog it again.
Reblogged for my loving partner. You’re fantastic and you don’t owe anyone a goddamn thing, bb.